Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 22

Day 22
Today I wake at 7.30, the lessons is back to normal again. I drag my foot steps and went to the toilet and do all the things that I need to do every morning. After all that meet friends and have breakfast together. Then after that, we to class and start to do our lab 5. I open a reference of lab 5 and look as I do, starting the coding went quite smooth I understand all the code and manage to do some of the buttons. But when I start to do some other buttons, some of the codes I have never seen before, so I look and look over the reference over and over again, but I still cannot understand. So I ask ernest for help. He tried to help me for a long time but he did not succeed in helping. I was about to give up one that time. I went to the toilet for a break with my friends. We talk awhile and went back to class. Then after that I go back to class and I continue to do my lab. I keep looking for the mistakes in the coding but I still cannot find it. I was too tried to find my mistake, so I call ernest to help me. This time ernest manage to find mistakes in my coding and after I edit the coding, my program mange to run. Then I call Mr.Ma to check my program and I am done for the lab. Then we went for lunch and go back to our room. When I reached the room, I straight into the toilet and start shitting. Then after that we went back to class for the afternoon lesson. The afternoon lessons is just doing some theory paper and going through after that. Then we off back to our rooms and rest. At around 6.30, we went outside and ate one of china best dim sum, the soup bun. We ordered 7 plates of that and we think that the soup bun there is only average because the soup inside the bun is not as much we think. Then after our dinner, I went to the road stall and bought some more food to eat. Then we went to the opposite shopping mall to buy some shampoo and soap and drinks. Then We went back to our room. I bath and played some games and end a day like this and 20 days more to go back to Singapore.



A plate of fried rice we ordered.

Soup Buns are nice



More of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment