Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 13















Today I woke up at 8. Nothing new, same as usual, I met my friends and went breakfast with them. Then go class together. Today in class we have to do or to continue our lab 2. Which is the T-shirt program. The project starts before we went to the three gorges. I had done some before I went there. So I thought I could slack and rest a bit in the class. I rest a while and do a bit till lunch time. During lunch I ate fried rice and after eating we all went back to our rooms and rest. I went to the toilet and squad there for a while and do some “big business”. After the “business” I went to sleep awhile in my bed and at 2 plus we went out to class again to continue our lesson. The afternoon lesson, the teacher says that he want us to submit lab2 before we can go. But I have only done it half way. So I quickly “chiong” the lab2 myself and after writing all the code I found out I had some errors. After a few times of checking, I found out the errors and fix it. After the afternoon lesson, we have a dancing and singing session with the china students there. We went in into the place where the event is hold. We were all split into 14 different groups. I am group with Ernest. Actually me and Ernest does not belong to the same group, is just that he changed with someone. Then after that the program starts. The host of the event is by the china class chairman. They starts off the event with some singing by their class singers. Then some introduction of our self. Then is some performance by us. But we do not have anything to perform. So we all are in a panic. Then kennith want shu gen to sing but shu gen do not wanted to. So shu gen approach me and ask me to sing with him, i did not think much that time and promised him because this is really last minute work. We went to the backstage and find some songs to sing. After a long search, we both finally a song and sing it together. Before we perform, I am really very nervous as I had never perform singing in front of such a large group before. Finally is our turn to perform and frankly speaking me I find that we perform not as bad as I thought. I can say that it is better than I thought. After the performance, we go into the center of the stage and dance together. The best thing I saw in the day was Mr.Ma dancing along with the music. Then after that we went out for dinner and I had some fried noodles. This is my first time eating fired noodles in china. Then after we bought some bread for breakfast tomorrow and went back to our room and end a day like this.

Nervous before performing...

During performance

After performance

No comments:

Post a Comment