Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 5

Today is I woke up at 10 am!! As today is our “ototd” ( own time own target day), so we can wake up any time we like and do what we like. We prepare and went out at 11.30. we went to play basketball first. In the morning or near afternoon, the whole court was all empty, and we felt werid playing in there. Then after our game, we went to have our breakfast. Then we are intending to go back to our rooms, but someone suggest us to go and take a look at their sports hall. So we follow them and take a look. The hall was really very big, and it can hold many big courts like basketball and tennis court. I am really surpise on how are they able to such a big hall. Then we went back to our rooms and prepare to go out at 4pm. At 4 we went out. At first we decided to take a bus , but when we walk to the bus stop, a china uncle came and tell us that he could sent us to the night market at only 30 rmb. At first I really do not feel like boarding that uncle’s van as I knew a lot of people cheating other in their van and do not know they are sent to where. But my friends still instead to board the van, so I had no choice but the board with them. On the way there me and one of my friends are very worry and he did not even dare to sleep on the car. The car move and moves and finally it stops, we quickly dash out of the van and look and the surroundings. Then we know that we are safe. Then night market is really a very great place to shop and eat . I remember that is one food that I really like very much. It is like a mutton stayta that is the best food I had ever eaten in china. Then we went back to our school taking the same van and we saw a kfc. We decided to eat in the kfc but we need to walk a distance. After a walk we reach and ate the kfc there. It has no difference with Singapore outlet but only the chicken is really salty. After that we went to shop a shop beside the kfc and after that we went back to our rooms.

This is the place we went to

No comments:

Post a Comment