Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 18






Today I wake up at 6, because we have to meet at 6.50 and take a bus to wudang mountain. I brush up and went to sit in the toilet bowl for quite a while. After I come out of the toilet, I found out that it is 6.30 already. I quickly pack up my things and change clothes and run down to the bus and meet my friends. I reach the bus at around 6.55, and I thought that I was late but I was not. There are still a lot more people that did not reach the bus in time. So I take my bread and ate in the bus. After 5 minutes all of us have board the bus and the bus drive off to the mountain. In the bus the tour guide told us that it will take 6 hours to reach there. I was shock by the time and I have something to do in mind already. After the tour guide speaks, me and my friends did the same thing as we did in the last trip, which is sleep. We sleep and went down to toilet till the bus reach the place. When we first reach the place, it is the mountain foot. I expect the place to rain because this is what the weather forecast has predict, but it did not. We walk down the bus and took our lunch in a restaurant in the hotel. After the lunch we went to the hotel toilet. I step into the toilet,oh my god, the toilet is the worst one I have even been to in my life. The toilet is dark and the place is flooded with water. I cannot tell is it really water or mixture with other people’s urine. But I really need to pee and I have no choice but to use it. After that, we went back to bus and start touring the mountain. The first and second place we visited is only like god statue and some buildings , nothing in there interests me. But the last place interests me, because when I walk in, it is really like those Taoist temple that we always saw in the tv. Then the real thing that interest me is the place in there there is a real life Taoist and people learning martial arts inside the temple. The students there are around ages of 4-21. There is a little girl learning in there, she seems young, but her martial arts skills are speechless for me. Then after that we went back to the place where we had lunch and took our dinner there. Then after that we went to our hotel. The hotel rooms are very spooky to me because there are mirrors in front of the bed, and the windows are facing the trees. Then we meet at cristofer’s room and play cards and after that we went back to our own rooms and sleep.











Me and crish going for the rice













Photo at the small bridge of Tai zi Po









Dunno What we are pointing at





just a photo
Gangsters

Another photo with Mr ma

No comments:

Post a Comment