Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 17

Day 17
Today I woke up at 8. Same thing prepare brush and meet friend and go to the canteen and have our breakfast. Then after that we went to class and have our appg lesson again. Today’s lesson is continue doing lab4. But I had done it the day before, so I thought I could slack and relax again. So I walk around and talk to those who has also finish their work. Then after awhile, our teacher wants us to do tuturoial 4, but that time I went back to my sit and start doing the enchantment of the project. I aim to finish the whole thing before I go to lunch, and I did it. I called for our lecturer and ask him to check our work. I waited for a while and finally Mr. Ma came and help me check. I thought I was going to pass for sure, but I dint expect the program to fail with certain error. So Mr.ma went off and went to check other people’s program. I look at the time and is lunch soon, so I had no choice but to let him check after lunch. So we went for lunch in ate in the same place and same thing. Then after lunch, we went back to our room. Some of us take a rest and some play cards. For me I wash my clothes. Then after that we went back for lessons. When I am in the class, I quickly called Mr.Ma and he help me checked my work and my program works. My program work this time and I can say that I am done with the day. Then after my programmed is checked, I went to help and my friends and listen to songs. After all my friend had done with the lab we went off back to our room. Then me and cristofer went back to our room first and kennith and shugen pass the key to us. We reach the main door and try to open to door with the key. We try and try but we still did not manage to open the door. In the end we wait for shu gen to come back and he opened the door for us. The reason why we do not how to open door because shu gen is the one always open that “problem” door. Then we stay in the room till 6.I was very for my result, so I went online and checked. Before I open the link, I pray really hard, and I hesitated awhile. After a long struggle, I press the link and open my result. And I passed, I shout and shout. After that we went for dinner and buy bread and went back to the room and end a day like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment