Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 2






I wake up at 7.15; I was a bit mood less as I thought the lesson was going to start. As usual I must take my breakfast. After our breakfast our teacher told us to go back to our rooms, and meet him at the bottom of block when we are ready. So we went to prepare and be ready to meet our teachers. Then we meet them, at first I thought that we are going to the class rooms, but our teacher s say that he is bring us to a shopping centre and buy our things. After I heard that my mood suddenly change, and I feel very “shoik”. Then we take our own transport to the shopping centre. The place was totally different from what I think. Because I keep thinking that china’s shopping centre is those old kinds of buildings, but the builds there is new and paint. Then we went into the shopping mall the buy things that we are lacking of. The mall is really very big , I can say it is at least 2 times bigger than our Singapore shopping centre ( the biggest one) at least 2-4 times. Then after a long shop, I went to buy gloves as I did not bring one. Then we go on to our dinner. There are lots of things to choose there. At first I did not know what to buy, but due to we are lacking of time, I buy a bowl of mushroom rice and go. We sat down and eat in the middle of the shopping centre, I feel very good and relax to eat in a cold surroundings and clear sky. After that we took a bus and went back to our rooms. But during the jounery , we kept looking outside, because the jounery is too long and we thought we took the wrong bus. After a long and worry jounery the bus stop at the school bus stop and we finally put the big stone off our heart.
A photo we took in our dorn living room.
A group photo in front of the building that we are studying
Another one with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment