Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 6

Today I woke up at 7am. I am suppose to wake up at 6.30 am, but I went back to sleep when they wake me up at 6.30, so ended up I wake up in 7. As usual, we meet other friends and went to have breadfast together. When I reach the canteen, I found out that I have lost my card, I was in a panic. I search up and down my pockets, but I still cannot find it. So I had no choice but to lend my friends card and pay for my food. After buying the food, I found out that the card was deep inside my other pocket. I quickly take the card and place it in my wallet to prevent it from losing the card again. Then during class, a china teacher walks in. the first thing I think is how does her English sounds like. To me I thought the English will be quite bad as their main language is Chinese. But when she starts to talk, her English totally makes me speechless, her English is better than what I thought and of course better than me. But still the whole lesson was boring as it last for 4 hours. Then we went to take our lunch and have another lesson after that. During the class the teacher wants a photo of us to make a sports hall card in order to use their facilities. Then we went to a shop to take a picture. They did not use camera to take but instead they use a machine and is connected to a printer. The machine takes our photo, and the printer prints our photo. After that, we went to have our dinner and went to our rooms. In a nut shell, today the china teacher teach us a lot of things in wuhan like food and stuffs like that and the ways to take photo is very special. One more very important thing i learn is when you lost a thing do not panic try to look for anywhere else even you think that it is not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment