Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 23

Today I woke up at 7.50, as usual brush up and prepare and meet my friends for breakfast. Then after that we go to class for lessons. We walk into the class and saw Mr Chua in the class, we thought that he is here just to announce something and he will leave, but he did not. He said that Mr Ma injury his ankle and will not be teaching us this morning, he maybe will come for the afternoon lesson. We were all stun a bit, and this lesson we are doing our Is work like our journal and other stuffs that are related to Is. Then after the morning lessons, we went for our lunch. During the lunch we are guessing that will Mr.Ma come for lesson in the afternoon, most say no only a few said yes. After that we went back to our room and rest and we went out again at 1.55. We reach the class and saw Mr.ma was there, and we ask him how is he feeling right now, he says that he is feeling better already and he shake his legs in front of us. Then after that, he revise some theory with us because tommrow is our first theory test. After the lesson, we went to canteen 3 and buy some games. It took me about 20 minutes to choose one game. After I bought the game, we rush back to our own room and try our game. I put in the cd and the program runs, but I cant install it. So I retry over and over again but it still wont run. I gave up and threw the cd the one side and leave it there. After all these, we went for our dinner and after dinner we are back to our rooms again. I bathed and play some games and sleep. 19 more days to go back to Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment