Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 3

I woke up at 7.30 and also do the same things and prepare to go out. Then I went to the canteen with my friends and have breadfast. There is something different about today’s food as compare to yesterday. Yesterday we ate only buns and soya beans, but today we had their china fried noodles. At first I do not dare to eat, as the first 2 days I had been eating noodles and all the noodles taste very badly to me. But this morning, my friends ate the noodles and told me that is nice. I looked at them for a while thinking that should I trust them a not. But my stomach was too hungry to resist the food infront of me. So in the end I still ate the noodles. The noodles was far too different from what I ate the first 2 day, the noodles is nice. Then after our breadfast , we walk arund 10-15 mins to our overseas class room and start our first lessons. When I first step into the room, 1 thing straight come into my mind. The room looks like our secondary school computer lap. It looks exactly same, the way how they set the tables and computer is exactly the same. The lesson today is only introduction on what are we going to study and what are we going to learn. Then after our lesson, we went to play our first basketball in china. We try their ring and court. Compare to Singapore their court is more slippery than us and their ring is taller than ours. We are not very used to it at first, but after a few rounds of play, we manage feel quite good playing a taller ring. Then after that we had our dinner and went back to our room and end a day like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment