Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 16

Today I wake at 7.45. the time is one of the earliest time I have wake up for a 9 oclock lesson in china. Prepare and brush doing all the same thing as before. Meet up my friends and went for breakfast. Then after that go to class and begin the lesson. Today lessons starts with lab3. For the first hour is quite relax for me as I have done the lab3 yesterday I do not have to do it, so I listen to some music and slack abit. Then after the first half hour, is quite slack for me and some of my friends. For the second hour, our teacher starts on lab4, which is the new lab of the week. As our teacher is explaining the lab, at the same time I read the notes and start to do the layout of the lab. The layout took me quite a while to finish it. Then I wrote some simple code and then we went for lunch. Today’s lunch starts at 11.15, it is consider quite early, so after our lunch, we still have quite some time to rest in our room. Some of us slept and some played cards. Then at around 1.50 we walk back to class. Then in class I started to do lab4. I was stuck at the calculated button for a very long time, and the thing I stuck is the checkbox. But after our teacher explained to us how to type the code, I solve the lab4 as soon as the button is settled. Then after that, at around 5, we had our dinner. Then we are afraid that we may get hungry in the night so we went to buy some cup noodles. We ate the cup noodles at 11 and we slept after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment