Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 15

Today I wake up at 6.45 because we have a lesson at 8 with a china teacher., the topic that the teacher will be going through is all about business. I met my friends and went on to eat breakfast. After our breakfast, we walk to same route to class. But as we walk we found out something different about today, the weather in wuhan is starting to get warmer and warmer. This is a good sign for me but not for kennith as he is the one who sweat the most everyday day in Singapore. Then when we reach class, Mr.Ma asks us to continue doing our lab3. So I take out my laptop on it and start doing. At first I do not know where to start, I walk around the class and chat with my friends. But after a while, all of my friends starts to do their work and begin to ignore me, I have no choice but to also follow them to do the work. I check the notes and example that the teacher give me and start to try to do the work. I do and do and do. Although I did not manage to finish it, but at least I know some basic things of the program and do some part of it. We went for a lunch break, and I do not know why, after the break I feel like I can finish the program, and true enough I manage to finish it. Then at 3pm, our teacher dismiss us and tell us to go to the so called “wuhan it mall”. We leave at around 4pm and we took a bus. Before we went into the bus, the bus was already pack with people, but we have no choice but to squee in with around 12 people more. We reach the place after 1hour. When I aboard the bus, I was shock by how many IT shopping mall and how big are all of them. Singapore really cannot compare with china. We shop around some malls, and some of the road stall. While shopping some of the road stall, I found out that other that IT items, there also got sell some ban item like guns, baton and knifes. We all bought screen protector and went back to school. we actually wanted to take the van home, but the uncle tell us lie saying that it takes 2 and a half hour to reach to our school and one van he charge us 70 rmb. So we didn’t even have a second thought and take bus straight. When we reach school, we have our dinner and went back to our room and end a day like that.


A photo with me and my friends infonrt of the IT mall

No comments:

Post a Comment