Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 1


A photo we took in the china airport







Today I wake up at 4 am in the morning. This is the eariest time that I have even wake up in my life. I pack up my things, and get ready to go to the airport. When I reach there I was starting to find my friends. I thought that I was going to wait for them, but in the end I saw them, they are much earlier than what I thought. Then after all of us have reached there we started to book in and take the airplanes. In the plane all of us are very excited as most of us are experience the first time taking plane with their own friends. Then we stop at one airport and we took our lunch there. The first lunch cost us 40 plus rmb per person. This is because we did not c clearly their price tag and order the food as we like. After a we have pay our “school fees” we countine to take another plane and a bus to reach our “new school’. At first I reach there, I was shocked by their temperature. The whole place was like in a freezer, it is cold like we are in North Pole. After that we move to out rooms. Our rooms were very nice, it is way better than what I expect. I started to put my things in the room and move to eat our first lunch in china. We reach the canteen, we look at the surroundings it is a lot dirtier than Singapore but we have no choice but to settle our dinner there. I have a bowl of noodles like noodles as my dinner and there goes my day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment