Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 14

Today I woke up at 8. I am felt moodless cause the toilet beside my room cannot use. Because the toilet is stuck again and cristofer shit is still in the bowl and when you open the lid of the toilet bowl and “beautiful scent” of his shit gush out of the bowl. Then I went into the other toilet and shit. After that same thing we eat. Then we walk to the bus for the industry trip. We are the last group to reach the bus as some of our friends are late. When I board up the bus, I am shocked as the bus only left 3 6 sits, but we have 6 people. So I have me and 2 of my friends had no choice, but to sit on someone else legs. We took about 1hr to reach a place. At first we thought that we reach the place already but we had not. We have to transfer another one bus and take a 45 minutes trip bus to the industry. Finally we reach the industry. When I walked in, I found out that we are actually visiting a “metal-making” industry. The first stage is the red hot iron. When the iron comes out of the furnace it is red in colour. Even we stand about 70 metres away from the iron, I can still feel the heat that comes out of the iron. Then the iron is begin cool down by several of water spray. For the first time the iron is spray by the water, the colour of the iron is still red and this shows that the iron is not cool down yet. The water that touches the iron turns into steam you can also hear the sound. After that the metal is made into thinner pieces and turn into iron coil or something like that. The machine that turns the iron into coil produce a very loud sound, but I am not sure what is happening inside that machine. Then after that, the trip end and we board the bus back. The bus keeps walks the wrong route and ended up we took about 2 hours to get to a shopping mall where we went before. But on the way going back we walk pass some places that are still delevoping and is quite fresh to see it. Then we took lunch in school. then after lunch, we went back to our rooms and rest awhile and go to class again. Then in class, today is a lecture on topics 3. Mr.Ma talks about the topic 3 for quite a while. I see and notes and try to do the example. At first, we felt a bit lost in the topic, but as the Mr.Ma speaks deeper in the topic, the more questions mark came out in our brain. This keeps on continue until the lessons end. Then after lesson we went to play basketball and after that we go for dinner. Then at around 8.30pm, my friends come to our dorm and play poker. We bet the excirse that we want to do. We played from 8.30 to 11.15 and ended up I do 300 push up, 150 crucnhes and 175 jumping jack. Then after that I bath and end a day like this.
We have to wear safety helm before we can go in

No comments:

Post a Comment