Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 21

Today I wake up at 8 plus again. This is because my lab test is on the 10 am slot and is not on the 9 am slot. So I slowly prepare the things and meet my friend for breakfast. Half way during the breakfast, we receive a message saying that our time has been change to 10.20am. Is still early for us, so we bought some more food to eat till 10.20. We went into the class at 10.20 and start our test. When I first saw the paper I was quite happy with it because I looks the same as our trail lab test. But, when I do it, I found out that there a few steps different from what I did yesterday. I stopped doing the project for a while, and thinking it how to do. After a few seconds of thought, I solve all the doubts and finish the test. Then after that I stay in the class and wait for my friends to complete their test and we went off to lunch together. Today’s lunch time there were not so many people as compare to yesterday. So we ate and went back to the room. I did some laundry today as I found out that I have not much clothes to wear. Then after that we went to afternoon and our lecturer teach us lab5. This is the most troublesome lab for me. Because when the teacher teach this chapter, I cannot even understand a thing on that chapter. After the lecture, there is a pile of question mark hanging on my head. Then after the lesson, we went to play basketball. Then after that we went to have dinner and went back to our room and bath. Then at night, we watch some movies and we sleep after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment