Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 4










Today I woke up at 6.30 in the morning , as we are visiting wuhan’s museum and some of their attractions. Me and my friends are suppose to meet at 7 am. But I woke up late so we wait for one another and ended up we all meted at 7.30. so we quickly rush to the canteen and but some soya milk and one big round pie and eat. The round pie is a supirse for me as I thought I will tatse like shit, but then when I bite, the tatse is not that the taste I expect. Then we rush to board the bus and move on to our first denstination. First we went to visit their lake , the place is too big for us to walk, so each of us pay around 20 rmb and we borad on their special transport that will take us around. When the bus is moving, the breeze blow into our face face and it is very cold. We went to a few spot and take pictures. Then on the way back, we saw one man swim in the lake. The first thing that come to my mind is , why can I see a person swimming I a day like this. But till now I have no answers. Then we move on to the museum. The museum to me is just like all other museum and there is only 3 things to do. Walk, see, move. But in there I saw a sword which I like a lot, the sword is craft really very well and I really like to buy one back home IF I can, but sad there is no even a copy of that sword. After that we had our lunch at a street market. The food is just like normal china food oily and spicy, and we even saw a little boy shitting in front of the market while we are eating. It’s the best thing I had ever seen in china till now. Then after that we move on to the yellow crane tower. The tower is really a place for everyone to see the most parts of wuhan. After all that jounery we went back to our rooms. Then at night, some of our friends come to our rooms and we watch football together till 3 pm, then after all this I slept.
Instrument given by an emperor
A photo taken in the first attraction
Old school pose...
In the tower












No comments:

Post a Comment