Thursday, March 26, 2009

day 9

Today is the same wake up at 8 am. Then meet my friends and we went to have our breadfast. Then after that, we went to class and have our first lesson. Then after first lesson we went for our lunch and went back to our room for a while. I slept while listening to my music during the lunch break in my room. But after awhile my friend called me up. The sleeping moment was like only 1 minute for me. But actually, I had actually slept for 1 hour. Then we went back to the class to have our second lesson. Today’s second lesson was short, it last for only 1hour. Then after that we also went back to our room. I slept again while listening to my music. Then at 6pm, we went to have a basketball game with the china people. They played very well, and I thought that they are leading ahead of us. But at the end of the game, they said that we won. We think that they actually let us win. Then after all that we went for dinner and went back to our room and end a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment