Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 31

Today I wake up at 8.10 and finally a day lesson that start at 8 after 2 days of 8 am lesson. I brush up and prepare and went down and meet my friends and have breakfast. Today’s morning rain quite alittle making the temperature lower than expected. Then we went go class and go for lesson. Today in class, we went through our test 1. I am quite happy with my results, but I made some mistakes that should not be made. t. Then after going through the answer, I found out that we do not have lessons in the afternoon, so after our lunch we went back to our room and rest and do our own work. We played some games and do project . At 7 we went out for dinner and after dinner we went back to the room and play and end a day like this.

Through this test I found out that even I studied everything for the test, I will still some mistakes and those mistakes is so small that I did not even notice it during the test. So for the next test I must look out for those small mistakes and of course the other mistakes that I had made in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment