Sunday, April 5, 2009

day 26

Today I wake up at 11am. This is record for me, the latest that I have wake up in china. When I wake up most of my friends are gone as they all went to the IT mall around at 10am. I drag my foot step and walk into the toilet and brush up. then after that I went back to my room and kennith says that they are going for breakfast and ask me to hurry. I was too lazy to change into my long pants so I change my short pants and went down to meet them. After I reached the stairs I immediately regretted, because outside was really very cold, but I also cannot go back to my room as the key is have not with me, so I run to the canteen. The canteen was quite pack at that time because it is around lunch time already. I ordered a plate of rice and tea and after that we went back to our room. Then back at the room I played games. After playing games, I went to toilet and after that I do some mini project. I took some time to draw the interface on a paper then do it on the program. After that, I went to play basketball with one or 2 of my friends. Then on the way to basketball court my friends that went out this morning came back. They went for their lunch and we go shoot some balls. Then at around 5, 1 of our friends went to the bbq with the china students, we followed them afterwards. When we first reached the place where we bbq we thought we went wrong. Because the place is like a mixture of many different place. There are cannons , animals, and even game charcter, and they named the place cluture village. Then we went into the place and prepare for bbq. Their bbq is using a long retangluar box and put the charcoal in the box and place the food in between that. They never use aluimum at all. We start trying to start the fire and burn the charcoal, we for 1 hour and we cannot even have ember of the charcoal. In the end some of our friends came to help us and we pluck a amount of dry grass to replace fire starter. After another 1hour more, the fire is finally started and we start bbqing the food. The food they prepare is like normal china food salty and oily. While eating, the sky slowly turns dark and the place where we bbq do not even have a lamp post. So one of our friends went back to the room and take his torch light. The light was really very useful for us as it can help us see clearer and check the food. After a while there are dogs coming into our bbq area, the ate the bone which we threw. After the bbq most of us were still not full, so we went to fish ball soup and some rice. After that we went back to our room and I bath and slept straight without knowing it.










Using dry grasses to start the fire


Trying and tatsing the food

Using torch light as the only light

Food looks not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment