Friday, April 17, 2009

day 36

Today I woke up at 10. When I woke up I can hear the voice of my friends, they are like usual, waiting for me to wake up and go for breakfast together. Then we went back to our room and do our own things till 4. At 4 we went to play table tennis and after that we went to have our dinner. Then we went for briefing and come back and bath and end a day like this.
Today when I played table tennis, I found that it is a very hard sport to play. When I watch on tv, I always thought that the game is easy to play, because we only need to keep a small in a big table that’s all what table tennis is. But today when I played, I found out that when you are playing you cannot hit the ball too hard as the ball is very light and it is very easy for it to fly out of the table. Some more holding the bat and controlling the direction of the ball is also hard. The ball can fly out even if you just touch it. in short, what a hard game to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment