Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 32

Today I wake up at 1pm. This is the new latest time I have ever wake up in china. This is also because I slept at 4 am yesterday. After I woke up, all my friends are shouting at me and asked me to prepare quickly cause they had waited me for 4 hours, for breakfast, but in fact is lunch already. After prepare we walk to the canteen and took our 1st meal of the day. After the breakfast, we went back to our room and prepare to go out. The first stop we went to is the clothes washing shop. My friend went to collect their clothes. Then we went to buy medicine. In the shop the shop keeper is very rude. The way she talk and her eye contact is really like we own her something, even she change the money, she threw the money at the counter instead of putting it in my friends hand. Then after that we went to the nearby shopping mall to buy some poker chips. But in the end we still can’t find any. Then after that we went back to our room and do our own things and play games. Then we had dinner at around 7.30 and surf the net and went to bed after that.
Today in the clothes washing shop I found out something. The place itself can say clean in (when u are comparing in china), but the board the use to iron the clothes is cover with a white cloth and the cloth is yellow in colour. Then I am starting to think that is the clothes that you send it to wash I cleaner than washing it by yourself. But for someone they would think than is clean because they paid money. But for me I think I am not sending my clothes to wash after looking at their iron board.

No comments:

Post a Comment