Friday, April 17, 2009

day 34

Today I wake up at 10am. Then when I wake up most of my friends were already went out for breakfast and left me and shugen in the dorm. I brush up and went back to my room and do some of my work while waiting for shugen to wake up. After a while, shugen wake up and we meet the others at canteen 2 for lunch. When we reach canteen we saw our friends and they are along with Mr Chua. Then we ordered our food and talk with him until 1 plus. Then after that we went back to our room and get some stuffs and prepare to go for the 2pm class. Then at the 2pm class, not all of the class were present, only half of us are there. Our lecture went through some paper with us to prepare us for the coming test for Wednesday, which is the last test of this trip. Then after that lesson we went to the new canteen and have our dinner. Then we went down to a shop below the canteen and bought some games. Then we went back to our room, I tried to install the game. The game run quite successful and I am able to play it compare to the last 2 games that I have bought. But the games did not last long, I played for 10 mins the game starts to crash and eventually I am not able to play it. then after that I do my own things till we are sleepy and went to bed. This is how we spend the day.
Today’s class is quite helpful to me as it revise most of the chapters for the coming test. Today class help me to some doubts on chapter 6 and 7 which is the weakest chapter for me in the whole module. I think that today is useful because there are less people and can make me focus well rather than a whole class. Some more cheap stuff are good but with limitations, after buying 3 games and not able to play one I swear that I will not buy anything from this school anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment