Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 30

Today I woke up at 7 again, today’s lesson is also at 8am. The 2 days straight of 8 am lesson is killing me and lack of sleep. I drag my foot step to the toilet and brush up and prepare and went to meet my friends for breakfast. Then we went to class to continue the china lecture lesson that we stop yesterday. The lecture today is talking about Taoism and Buddism. Buddism is from india and it came to china, and it becomes one of the 3 pillars in Chinese culture. Then after that, we went for lunch break and went back to our room. I washed my clothes, and the others sleep and play. At around 1.50 we leave and went for another Is lecture. This lecture was in another room the room has earphones. We are suppose to put on the earphones and the lecture there also puts on the earphones and he talk through it we are able to hear him. The topic is about feng shui and married culture. After the lecture, we went back to room and played some games. After that at 7.30 we went for dinner and go back to room again and bath and end a day.
Today in the second lecture I found out something about feng shui. According to feng shui, in our home the bed room seems to have the greatest challenge to arrange and good one. This is because most of the bad feng shui we can at least find one in most of the house. So I was thinking that feng shu can really affect a person life? To this I have no answer because each and everyone have their own believes, and on earth, I am sure that there are many people will go according to feng shui and make MANY adjustment just to make them feel comfortable or get a good feng shui.

No comments:

Post a Comment