Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 29

Today I woke up at 7 am because we had a lecture at 8am. I brush up and prepare and meet my friends for breakfast. When we reach the canteen today the canteen is full of people and we cannot even find a seat to sit. The china students are also having lessons at 8 am so they come down to the canteen and buy some food and that’s why the canteen is so pack. So we take away the food and eat it outside the class and went into the class after that. The class is about kong fu zi, whose teaching influence some of the asian country. Then after that we went for lunch and we went back to our room after that. I the room, I slept again and woke up at 1.50 and went to class. The afternoon class is just doing our own things like journal and mini project. After the class we went back to our room and put our stuffs and went to play basketball. After playing we went for our dinner and went back to our room. I bathed and played some games and went to bed.

I learn a lot in today’s lecture. The three relationship, is one of them. People says that the young must always respect the elderly, this is true. But the three relationship have teach me that we all must respect each other regardless of your age and states. Like a students must listen to teacher but on the other hand the teacher also must listen to his students. One more thing that leaves me a deep impression is the sentence, “Do not do to others what you would not want others to do to you”. This sentence is really very “true”. If most of the people understands this sentence and willing to behave on what the sentence has said, this world will have lesser prank or cheat cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment