Friday, April 17, 2009

day 40

Today I woke at 9.30, this is because we are going for our last shopping for this whole trip and we will not go to any shopping mall anymore. I brush up and prepare then went to meet my friends. Then after that we took the bus to the shopping mall and when we are reaching, we found that the bus that we took will let us alight only at the end of the shopping mall. Then we had no choice but to alight there. We walked for 15 mins and have our breakfast there and start shopping. Then we took 4 hours to shop and buy our things and we went back to our school after that. We bought all belts and figuring for our friends. Then when we reach the room we started to our own things and some of us played games while the others like me went to sleep. Then at night, we went for our dinner and went back to room and bath and sleep after all that. AND 2 DAYS TO GO BACK TO HOME!
Today, during dinner, I went to buy a cup of tea. Then after the lady have taken my orders, she asked me that why am I still here, she thought that we should go back already. This question surprises me as she notices us when are we leaving. This shows that even we are not the locals, the locals there pays attention to us. This makes me feels that they have accept us as one of them and it also makes me thinks that this place is like my another home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment