Friday, April 17, 2009

day 38

Today I woke up at 9am, me and my friends are going to the it mall and get something for our friends and relative. Then after I wash up and prepare, I meet up with my friends and went for breakfast together and after that we went to the bus stop and wait for bus. We did not wait for the bus for too long and the bus comes and we board the bus. Then when we reach the place, we started to find those road stall where they sell those cheap and fake ipod. But we walk for quite long and we cannot even see a road stall. Then my friend realize that those road stall will only come out during weekends. So after hearing that, we had no choice but to go into the nearby mall and shop around and look for other things. Then we went back to the shop and buy mp3 for our friends and family. Then after that, me and ben went back to school while the rest continuing their shopping. Then back to school me and ben sweat a lot, seems that the weather here have change. Then at night we went for dinner and after that went back to our room and end a day like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment