Friday, April 17, 2009

day 39

Today wake up at 12pm. Like last time, my friends went out shopping before I woke up and I am the only one left in room. Then I brush up and went back to my room after that. Then I went back and lie on my bed intending to sleep. Then after that, I found out that there are 1 or 2 of my friends did not went out to shop too, so we went to our first meal for the day. Then after that I stay in the room for whole day surfing net and sleep till my friend went back. Then after my friend went back we went for our dinner and shop outside the school and went back to our room.
Today I stay in the room for whole day and the only time I went out is for my meal. So is a boring day for me, but this whole of day of rest makes me feels more energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment