Sunday, April 5, 2009

day 27

Today I wake up at 8 pm, brush up and prepare is always the thing to do. Then meet my friends and go back to the same old canteen to have our breakfast. I wore my jacket, the jacket is full of the bbq smell. I wanted to wash but the weather outside is very cold, I dare not go out without a jacket, so I had no choice but to wear it. Then after that we went back to class and have our lessons. Today’s lesson is about lab6, a topic which leads me to a real confusion. Our teacher explain to us every detail of the lab, but I still can’t understand a thing about it. So I went to other reference so as to let me to understand the lab. I went to open a program which had the code which is the same as the lab I am going to lab. I tried looking and the reference and doing it at the same time, in the end, I manage to complete it before lunch time. Then after compelting the work, we went for our lunch. After lunch we back to our room, I slept and the others went to play cards. I wake up at around 1.30 and we all went out at 1.50. When I reach the class, I show the teacher the lab and I thought I could call it a day. But he told me that there is part B in this lab. I went back to do the part B of this lab, I study the example for 3 hours I could not understand a thing. So we went for a early dinner and went back to our dorm. Then some of my friends come down to our dorm and do the lab together, I also joined in and do the lab. while doing the lab, I went to wash my jacket. I soaked my jacket in the soap and when I pour the water out, it was all black. I suddenly think of the black paint in my house and wonder how long have I been wearing that jacket. I soak it for around 4-5 times then the water starts to turn yellow. After that, we went to watch a tv program which shows the top 50 goalkeeper saves in the world. The first one the goal keeper uses he legs to hit the ball away rather than using his hand. This save leave a very deep impression. After that we went to play some game and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment