Friday, April 17, 2009

day 37

Today I woke up at 10, then we intent to go for breakfast, but we have our mini project interview at the afternoon, so we decided to wait till 1 then go and have our lunch and straight away go for our interview. Then we go for lunch and went to interview. Then when we reach the interview class, we sat down and show out program to our lecture and after that we went back to our room and do our own stuff till dinner. Then for dinner, we went to the road stall and eat and after that we went back to our room and end a day like this.
Today when we are eating at the road, I went to an bbq octopus stall. My friend said that the stall bbqing skill is good and their food is nice. So I went to get some. When I reach there, the one who cooks the octopus is a youngster. Then I started to think that the food is not so nice after all as a youngster is cooking it and he is lack of experience. Then when I ate the food, the food is really tasty and the octopus is cooked just nice. So through this I learn the real meaning of do not judge a book by its cover. The youngster may look no experience at all, but when you try the food he cooked, you will know how good he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment